2021 CFMOTO UFORCE 600
All new this year, the 2021 CFMoto Uforce 600 is a two seat recreation utility machine powered by a 580cc single cylinder engine with 40 horsepower. The Uforce 600’s compact 80.7” wheelbase and 63.5 inch width makes it easy to maneuver on tight trails and crowded work sites. The 600 is CFMoto’s lowest priced model but its list of standard feature includes power steering, painted bodywork, 12 inch cast aluminum wheels, roof, winch, bench seat with under seat storage LED headlights, back-up lights and horn.
See UTV Action’s full test on the top of the line CF Moto Uforce 1000 here: https://utvactionmag.com/2020-cfmoto-uforce-1000/
See CF Moto’s full line of UTVs here: https://cfmotousa.com/
- 2-person bench seat with under seat storage
- 580cc engine
- Compact chassis design for a shorter turning radius
- 600 lb. capacity dumping cargo
- Durable plastic roof with a built-in channel to keep water from dripping in.
- New easy to read LCD display interface
- Adjustable driver seat
- Eco and Sport ride modes
- Fully independent suspension
- Front A-arms with arched gull wing design
- Steel front bash plate
- Full length skid plates
- Ridevision LED headlights with daytime running lights
- LED taillights with backup lights
- 9.25 gallon fuel tank
- Motor type 580cc, 4-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC V-twin
Transmission Dual-range CVT w/rev.
Drive system 2WD/4WD/4WD front diff-lock
Front Dual A-arm/8”
Rear Dual A-arm/8”
Brakes: f/r Dual disc/dual disc
Fuel capacity 9.25 gal.
Towing capacity 1250 lb.
Bed capacity 600 lb.
Tire sizes: f/r 25×8-12/25×10-12
Claimed dry weight 1481 lb.
Colors Titanium Gey, Royal Blue, True Timber Camo