2021 CFMOTO UFORCE 800
Starting at just $10,999, 2021 CFMoto Uforce 800 is powered by a 62 horsepower 800cc V-twin but it’s priced like many 500 cc machines. It also has a list of standard features like some brands’ top of the line models. It comes with painted bodywork, doors, 14 inch cast aluminum wheels, 26 inch tires, 3500 pound winch and side mirrors.
- High-performance CVTech drive and driven clutch with engine brake
- 1250 lb. towing capacity
- Safety doors
- Ergonomic cabin design
- Electronic power steering (EPS)
- 14” alloy wheels
- Dumping cargo box w/ 600lb capacity and nitrogen gas spring assist lift
- 3500 lb. winch w/ wireless remote
- Self-draining vinyl seat design
- LED projector beam headlights
- 2” hitch receiver with power socket
See UTV Action’s full test on the CF Moto Uforce 1000 here: https://utvactionmag.com/2020-cfmoto-uforce-1000/
See CF Moto’s full line of UTVs here: https://cfmotousa.com/
Motor type 800cc, 8-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC V-twin
Transmission Dual-range CVT w/rev.
Drive system 2WD/4WD/4WD front diff-lock
Front Dual A-arm/8”
Rear Dual A-arm/8”
Brakes: f/r Dual disc/dual disc
Fuel capacity 6.6 gal.
Towing capacity 1250 lb.
Bed capacity 600 lb.
Tire sizes: f/r 26×9-14/26×11-14
Claimed dry weight 1377 lb.
Colors Ti Matte Grey, Orange, Camo