2022 ARCTIC CAT LINEUP
The 2022 Arctic Cat UTV lineup is here! The Wildcat XX and Prowler Pro models get new CVT clutches, and Garmin Tread GPS and navigation is also available. There are new colors for the 2022 Arctic Cat UTVs, too. Here are the details you need to know!
The 2022 Wildcat XX is available in three models:
• XX in Fossil and black with Spark Orange accents and a color-matched suspension; $21,299.
• LTD in Flat Black with Medium Green accents featuring a color-matched suspension and cage. The vehicle also includes the ADAPT CVT, and front and rear bumpers; $21,999.
• SE in Phantom Grey with Electric Blue accents featuring color-matched suspension and cage. The vehicle also includes the ADAPT CVT, front bumper, 3,500-pound winch and rock sliders; $22,699.
For 2022, the Wildcat XX LTD and SE models are equipped with the all-new ADAPT clutch system featuring Arctic Cat-designed drive and driven clutches for increased performance and better serviceability. The system provides faster acceleration and a smoother power delivery. ADAPT’s constant belt tension throughout the ride and improved cooling result in minimized wear and longer belt life with lower emissions.
Arctic Cat is working with GPS leader Garmin to integrate Tread, the rugged 5.5-inch powersport navigator, into select off-road vehicles. Tread can be seamlessly integrated with installation kits for the Wildcat XX, Prowler Pro and Alterra 600 ATV. Included mounting hardware allows Tread to be mounted on the dash of Arctic Cat side-by-sides and ATVs. It features a glove-friendly touchscreen and is built to withstand the most extreme temperatures, terrains and weather. The unit has preloaded topographic and street maps for North and South America. In addition, its high-resolution Birdseye Satellite Imagery can be downloaded directly to the device via Wi-Fi connectivity without a subscription. Its built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, and pitch-and-roll gauges help riders navigate challenging trails and terrain. The premium GPS kit adds the capability for Group Ride Radio (available in the U.S. only), which features group tracking for up to 20 riders. When paired to Bluetooth, it offers hands-free communication so the rider can focus on the trail and stay in contact with other riders.
See UTV Action’s full test on the Wildcat XX here: https://utvactionmag.com/2021-arctic-cat-wildcat-xx/.
PROWLER PRO & PROWLER PRO CREW
The Prowler Pro and Crew are available in three models:
• EPS in Medium Green; Pro, $14,199, Pro Crew, $15,749.
• XT in Phantom Grey featuring a premium front bumper, Medium Green springs, 4500-pound Warn winch, LED-accented front lights, and standard roof; Pro, $16,049, Pro Crew, $18,399.
• LTD in Fossil with color-matched Spark Orange front bumper, springs and ROPS; premium seats; 4500-pound Warn winch; LED-accented front lights; standard roof and overhead storage console; Pro, $16,599, Pro Crew, $19,099.
Arctic Cat has also made significant improvements to the three-person Prowler Pro and six-person Prowler Pro Crew side-by-sides for 2022. The Prowler Pro is known for its quiet, 50-horsepower, 812cc, three-cylinder engine, comfortable ride, ample storage and durability. To build upon these features, the 2022 models feature a new suspension with more ground clearance (up to 13 inches) to better navigate worksite obstructions or trail hazards. The suspension is tuned for enhanced comfort and control in all terrains. Arctic Cat also beefed up the half-shafts to match the added capabilities of the revised suspension. The vehicles also feature a new performance-tuned CVTech clutch that is perfectly suited to utility applications, with Arctic Cat-tuned Trailbloc drive and Invance driven clutches for increased performance, smooth low-speed engagement, and long life. Operators will enjoy consistent performance with faster acceleration, smoother power delivery and throttle response that will not fade over time. Arctic Cat also improved the engine cooling system to reduce fan run-time and enhance engine performance. All models are equipped with an aggressive new bumper with integrated headlight protection and new aluminum, seven-spoke wheels.
The two-seat Prowler 500 recreation UTV returns for 2022 with new Fossil and Phantom Grey color choices. It’s powered by a 443cc, four-valve, single-cylinder engine. The machine’s tilting bed features a large, enclosed storage compartment in the tailgate. It starts at $9999.