NEW 2023.5 POLARIS RANGERS ANNOUNCED
Today Polaris dealers are getting truck loads of new 2023.5 Polaris Rangers just in time for the spring buying season. Those machine include the return of its RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition and RANGER SP 570 NorthStar & RANGER CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition.
2023 RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition, starting at $24,299 U.S. MSRP
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition features exclusive Texas badging elements and more capability to tackle the toughest jobs on the ranch.
The RANGER CREW XP 1000 Texas Edition features include:
- Custom Styling – The Texas Edition comes with exclusive Texas badging, unique colors and graphics and is fully customizable with accessories to get the job done.
- Towing and Hauling Confidence – Class-leading 2,500 lb towing and 1,000 lb bed capacity, plus a factory-installed 4,500 lb winch with synthetic rope and autostop gives ranchers the confidence to pull and haul more around the property.
- All-Day Comfort – A factory-installed poly sport roof and contoured seats with back bolsters for all day comfort to tackle tasks from sun up to sun down.
- Built for Texas – Tackle tough terrain with high clearance arched A-arms and 8-ply 29″ Pro Armor tires that provide 14″ of ground clearance and durability.
- Powerful LED Lighting – With high-intensity LED headlights, ranchers have the ability to work early mornings and tackle late-night tasks with bold, improved visibility.
- Remain in Charge – Power phones and small electronic devices with a new USB charging port in the dash.
2023 RANGER SP 570 NorthStar Edition, starting at $19,299 U.S. MSRP
2023 RANGER CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition, starting at $21,999 U.S. MSRP
Back for 2023 is the class-exclusive RANGER SP 570 NorthStar edition, featuring a fully enclosed cab and factory-installed heating, enabling customers to comfortably extend the use of their vehicle through the winter.
The RANGER SP 570 and CREW SP 570 NorthStar Edition features include:
- Pro Shield Cab System – Best-in-class full-cab delivers comfort and protection from rain, dust and cold weather with full crank-down windows doors and front and rear panels for added comfort.
- Work and Play in Comfort – Heating and ventilation to allow for year-round use of the vehicle in the comfort of a warm cab during cold days and early mornings.
- Redefined Powerful LED Lighting – New for 2023, LED headlights allow customers to work and play with more confidence in low-light conditions.
- Added Protection – New Mud Guards prevent debris collection under the cab for less clean up and more durability.
- Capability – Factory-equipped Polaris Pro HD 3,500 lb winch with synthetic rope and autostop adds the confidence to take on any task with ease.
- Remain in Charge – With a new USB charging port in the dash, customers can stay charged and connected while on the move.
- See other brand UTVs with AC and heat in our climate controlled UTV buyers guide.