The Rapid Rope Recovery feature, and Polaris’ exclusive intelligent auto stop technology to shut off the winch when the hook approaches the fairlead is standard. Its wireless remote responds from up to 50 feet away with unique code for interference-free operation, so riders can safely monitor the winching process and won’t engage with other electronic operations. Each winch comes pre-spooled with a premium, lightweight, 50-foot synthetic rope; allowing for flexible movement and is stronger than alternative steel cables.
Dependable, tough and built for off-road adventures, Polaris Engineered winches are military-approved for their machines, complete with a sealed motor, heavy-duty gears, and have been tested more than 1,200 times through rigorous max-load pulls. They are also built to withstand negative 20-degree Fahrenheit temperatures and operate fully submerged underwater.
Plus, these winches have been exclusively designed and engineered for Polaris vehicles, all wiring and mounting components are included, allowing the PRO HD Winch to seamlessly integrate with the vehicle for easy installation and no separate purchase of a mount or other items are necessary. All Polaris Engineered winches come with a standard one-year warranty.
The Polaris Pro HD Winch lineup is available in:
- PRO HD 6,000-pound Winch (RANGER®)
- PRO HD 4,500-pound Winch (RANGER, RZR®, GENERAL®)
- PRO HD 3,000-pound Winch (SPORTSMAN, ACE)
Dependent upon machine fitment, pricing starts at $549.99 and will be available in dealerships in April.
FULL LIST OF STANDARD FEATURES:
- Rapid Rope Recovery
- Intelligent Auto Stop Technology
- Wireless Remote
- 50-Foot Premium Synthetic Rope
- Sealed permanent magnet motor
- Cut steel gears & sealed drivetrain
- High-powered contactor
- Integrated wiring and mount plates ensure perfect fit with machine
- Dependent on the machine – may require a battery connection cable