With a 1.6 horsepower motor, the incredible 3,500 pound pulling power of the Polaris PRO HD winch just got a whole lot faster thanks to new Rapid Rope Recovery, a new technology that allows you to retrieve excess cable 5-times faster. The system features Rapid Rope Recovery with standard
pulling mode and high-speed recovery, a wireless remote control with a 50 foot range and a unique code for no interference operation. The winch dial features three settings: FREE SPOOL to attach the winch hook, PULL for winch mode, and RAPID ROPE RECOVERY for faster re-spooling. Auto Stop Technology stops the winch automatically when the collar touches the fairlead saving time and preventing over-spooling. This winch comes pre-wired for easier installation. It’s $549.99 from your Polaris dealer or https://ranger.polaris.com/en-us/gift-guide/
- 3,500 lbs. of pulling capacity
- New Rapid Rope Recovery design with standard pulling mode and high-speed recovery
- Wireless remote control with a 50’ range and a unique code for no interference operation
- Auto Stop Technology stops the winch at completion
- Mounts in designated, integrated location
- Recover open cable 5-times faster than standard speed
- 1.6-hp motor provides 3,500 lb. rated pulling power
- All components for installation are included: hardware, fairlead, wireless remote, hook, strap and complete instructions.
A 4,500 pound model is also avaialble for $849.99.
See new 2021 Polaris models with the Pro HD winch as standard equipment here: https://utvactionmag.com/2021-polaris-utvs-2/