Sand Hollow- WORCS Race Headquarters!
Round 5 of the 2018 WORCS series is coming to Sand Hollow state park in Utah. This course is by far a favorite in the series, not just for the racers but for the fans as well. Sand Hollow offers dunes, rock crawling, awesome trails, and a gorgeous lake.
WEEKEND RACE SCHEDULE DOWN BELOW
Important Details for Round 5
- The only Youth MC classes racing at Sand Hollow will be Super Mini A and B, no other youth MC classes will race. (The classes that are not racing will only count best of 8 rounds instead of best of 9.)
- All Youth SXS and ATV classes will race, and will race a modified version of the adult course.
- For anyone who has reserved a VIP/VIP+ or Group Site, gate fees will still apply upon arrival.
- For VIP/VIP+ or Group sites, there will be an additional $30 per vehicle/trailer fee for all staying in those camp sites.
- There is a $5 BLM fee that will be applied to each RACE, Unclassified Practice will not have this applied. Example if you race once the BLM fee is $5, two times your BLM fee is $10, etc.)
- There will be Utah sales tax added to all transactions. If you pre-entered the state tax has already been applied.
To find out more about the races for this year, check out the 2018 Round 5 Sand Hollow Weekend Schedule