SkyRunner MK 3.2 is an FAA certified special light-sport aircraft (S-LSA) fused with a rugged, military-grade vehicle wrapped in a design that would make James Bond blush. Arguably, SkyRunner is the most versatile and logistically competitive machine on the market. You’ll be hard pressed to find a UTV, trophy truck, or Tank in the world that can follow where SkyRunner can go. SkyRunner is born to defy gravity; for those peaks, rivers, lakes, canyons, trees, and cliffs that get in your way. But is it really a UTV if it’s not four wheel drive.
Airports Not Required!
Secluded beaches, dirt roads, open fields, private beaches are your runways of choice. SkyRunner makes flying more accessible, simpler, safer, affordable and Fun!
Whether you’re whimsically flying a loved one to a nearby private island, reaching that secluded lake in the mountains to take your son/daughter fishing, or making an entrance to a black tie affair, one machine can take you nearly anywhere you want to go (light-sport pilots can fly in 98% of US airspace).
HYBRID COMPOSITE CHASSIS
The SkyRunner is constructed from Chromoly seamless air-hardening heat-treated steel tubing reinforced with carbon fiber composites to provide high levels of durability and performance. This lightweight, high-strength hybrid space frame protects you over the toughest of terrains, through the roughest of take-offs and landings.
ASTM Standards: Aircraft will meet or exceed the requirements as established by the ASTM standard: “Standard for Specifications for Design and Performance of a Light Sport Airplane.”
Maximum Takeoff Weight: 1,800-pounds (Exemption #15422A)
Dry weight: 1,220-pounds (pending options)
Fuel Cell: 16 gallons
Fuel: 91-93 Octane
ProStar 1000 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder 89 hp.
– Drive: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
– Transmission: Automatic CVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
– Drive System: High Performance, On-Demand
– Cooling: Liquid
Rotax (160 hp Modifield)
– Cooling: Liquid
– Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected / Turbo
– Maximum Speed: 70 mph (ground); 46 mph (air)
– Range: 200+ miles (ground); 100+ miles (air)
– Takeoff & Landing Distance: 600 ft
– Shocks: Fox Podium 1.5 & 2.0
– Wing: 550 sqr ft
– Propeller: 4 blade 75″
– Engine Monitoring Systems #1 (EMS): State-of the-art EMS to continuously monitor the Rotax aircraft systems.
– Engine Monitoring Systems #2 (EMS): Digital Gauge: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Clock, Service Time, Diagnostic Indicator, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
– VHF Communication Radio
– Fuel Gauge
– Pilot Operating Handbook (POH) + APP
– Maintenance Manual (ground & air)
– Weight and Loading
– FAA Airworthiness Certificate
2929 Baird Rd. Bldg #50
Shreveport, LA 71118 USA