TUSK MOHAWK EXTREME DUTY HIGH CLEARANCE LOWER A-ARMS
The Tusk Mohawk Extreme Duty High Clearance A-Arms provide exceptional strength and increased ground clearance for your UTV.
These A-arms are available for Polaris XP Turbo and XP 1000.
Through extreme trail and race environment testing, we addressed the weak points and limitations of the OEM A-Arms. Larger/thicker materials used throughout and key areas gusseted to combat flexing or bending.
- All 2014-2016 models will need to purchase the newer OEM style bushing hardware. Introduced in 2017, the improved bushing design offers less resistance than the older polyurethane components and increased durability/longevity. It also incorporates an O-ring design that helps keep grease in, and contaminants out. Due to this change, greasable zerk fittings are no longer necessary.
- 1.25″ x .120 wall tubing / 25% larger and 20% thicker than OEM A-Arms.
- Gussets welded in key areas for additional strength and rigidity.
- Additional 1.5″ lower A-arm ground clearance.
- Ball-joint areas built from thicker, precision milled steel. OEM A-Arms are made from thinner, cast material prone to bending in extreme conditions.
- Uses the updated (2017 and newer) OEM style bushing hardware for maximum durability and improved wear characteristics.
Prices start at $189 from Rock Mountain ATV MC https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com
See UTV Action’s A-arm buyer’s guide here: https://utvactionmag.com/high-strength-lower-a-arms/