Westinghouse EPX3050 Electric Pressure Washer: Offering Excellent Value For The Price
The Westinghouse ePX3050 electric pressure washer is a budget-friendly option that does not compromise quality and performance. This solid 16.5 inches cleaning machine offers a max pressure of 2030 PSI. Furthermore, it comes in a lightweight and compact design with four-wheel steering. That means you can maneuver the washer quickly and more comfortably than others. On top of that, it boasts 360-degree turns allowing you to transfer it from your garage to the grass smoothly.
Although the ePX3050 may not be as powerful as gas-powered washers, it does earn a place in the list of the great power washers for an electric one. Without a doubt, this equipment is not only powerful but impressive as well. But the question is, is it the right one for your cleaning needs? This article will answer that by taking a closer look at this offer from Westinghouse.
Out Of The Box
The ePX3050 is a versatile, medium-duty electric pressure washer that allows you to do the following:
- Spot and intense cleaning of unpainted hard surfaces
- Clean hard-to-reach areas
- Apply cleaning agents and detergent
Its box includes:
- Spray gun
- Four nozzles
- Pressure hose
- Detergent injection
- Oil funnel
- Wheels kits
- User manual and warranty
Spray gun and wand. The unit has a side hook where you can store the wand and ergonomic spray gun with ease.
Pressure hose. It has neat storage with handy hooks for the 15-foot high-pressure hose included.
Detergent injection. The pressure washer comes with a 0.16-gallon tank for storing soap. However, it does not have a mechanism for diluting it. Hence, you have to make sure to dilute your soap with the correct ratio. Once you attach the unit’s soap nozzle, the detergent will be automatically combined with the water.
Nozzles. The nozzles included are the 0-degree (red), 15-degree (yellow), 25-degree (green), and soap (black).
Westinghouse has always been known for combining top-notch materials with advanced technology in its products, and the ePX3050 is no exception. The electric-powered washer performs efficiently and is durable. With that in mind, here are some of its significant features.
First, let’s talk about the power capacity of Westinghouse ePX3050. A 13-amp motor powers the unit with an axial pump that can provide a max pressure of 2030 PSI. Along with that, it has a water flow rate of up to 1.76 GPM. Hence, you will be able to clean your walls, woodworks, and vehicles without any hassle.
Although its PSI and GPM may not be as high as some of its competitors, it’s still enough to tackle the tasks you have in mind.
Mobility is one of the core strengths of the ePX3050, thanks to its lightweight and portable design. Also, it has a handle that adds to its convenience when transporting the washer from one spot to the next. And since the handle is built into the frame, it will not fall apart or break that easily.
Weighing in at just 19 lbs, you will have no problem carrying the machine around. It also comes with a solid set of wheels that helps improve the washer’s portability.
Quick connect nozzles
As mentioned, the ePX3050 comes with four quick connect nozzles. These are enough to let you work and spray at every angle. Moreover, it’s a breeze to attach the nozzles to its 17.5-inch expandable pro steel wand.
There are a lot of things that contribute to the durability of an electric pressure washer. These include materials, hose, technology, and cleaning experience, among others. The ePX3050 possesses these quality features, making it one durable cleaning device.
For instance, its hose is made from high-quality steel and solid plastic. Also, it is outfitted with advanced technology, such as anti-tipping. Thus, durability is one thing that you don’t have to worry about with this Westinghouse product.
Westinghouse products usually have a 3-year limited warranty, along with technical support. The company also provides a 1-year commercial warranty. This covers costs for parts, labor, and customer service. When taking their warranty service, you can be assured that you don’t have to shell out a single penny.
- The device has a trigger lock mechanism to prevent unintentional operation, enhancing its safety.
- Total stop system. When the trigger or the ePX3050 is not engaged, the TSS feature shuts it off automatically. As a result, the lifespan of its pump is prolonged.
- Onboard storage. The unit has a convenient storage area to put your accessories and attachments in after every cleaning session.
Comparing The Capacity Of Westinghouse ePX3050 To Other Electric Pressure Washers On The Market
Letting out a max pressure output of 2030 PSI, the ePX3050 offers an affordable and reliable performance in comparison to other devices at its price range. However, you can find other models equipped with as much as 2400 PSI at the same price. In terms of water flow, the electric pressure delivers high water volume, making it one of the best in its category.
If you’ll compare the 3500 CU (cleaning units) of this product to others with comparable price tags, it ranks high when it comes to cleaning efficiency. Still, if you want an electric pressure washer that offers a more powerful cleaning ability, some devices can even provide you with up to 4200 CU.
Pressure Washer Buying Tips
Here are some extra tips to keep in mind to help you find the right pressure washer suitable for your cleaning needs:
- When considering the power capacity of a pressure washer (water flow and pressure), think of the surfaces and things you will clean. Also, think about how often you will clean these and the amount of dirt they usually acquire.
- A unit with higher pressure is best for taking care of pavement and other harder surfaces, as well as stubborn grime.
- If you’ll mostly use your tool to clean your car, it is helpful to opt for a model with a higher GPM (water flow rate).
- Electric pressure washers work well at handling light jobs. Nevertheless, they are also good at cleaning large driveways and other heavy-duty chores.
- On the other hand, gas pressure washers are more powerful and great for more challenging washing jobs.
- Make sure the hose length of your unit is proper for the tasks you will tackle more often.
- Look for practical features, such as handles and wheels. These will make it easier for you to maneuver, carry, transport, and store your pressure washer after every job.
- Maximize the potential of your pressure washer by getting accessories designed specially to aid in various cleaning jobs.
Westinghouse is a reliable brand satisfying its users for over 130 years. Its ePX3050 is budget-friendly yet outfitted with quality materials. So if you’re after an affordable and portable unit with quiet operation and a performance to match, then this is the one for you. Plus, this electric pressure washer is sure to serve you for many years to come.