WHERE TO RIDE & RACE YOUR UTV: 3RD APPALACHIA ATVENTURE FESTIVAL
HATFIELD-MCCOY UTV AND ATV JAMBOREE APRIL 29 - MAY 3
The third annual Appalachian ATVenture Festival will take place on the Hatfield-McCoy trail system April 29th through May 3rd, hosted by the town of Gilbert, West Virginia. The five-day jamboree features a Five-Town Challenge over five days and 200+ miles, a multi-day Poker Run, Mountaintop Adventures Special Sunset Tour, Brion’s Ride for Hunger 2020 tour on the Rockhouse Trail System, mud pit, dirt drags, hill climb, and figure-eight competition at the Lizard Creek Speedway. UTV Bounty Hole and Bounty Hill Climbs both have a posted purse of $1,000 each. There will also be the 1st annual Hatfield-McCoy Country Music Fest on Saturday night with Big Smo.
Go to www.twinhollowcampground.com to register. Festival registration is $75 for adults and $50 for children 12 and younger. Event trail passes are $25 per rider. A portion of the proceeds will donated to the LJHCC’s Summer Feeding Program for children across southern West Virginia. Pre-registration concert ticket prices are $20, or $25 at the gate. Sponsors and vendors call (304) 664-8864.
Twin Hollow Campground & Cabins
P.O. Box 248
Gilbert, WV 25621
email: [email protected]
Festival Registration Includes:
* Appalachian ATVentures Festival T-Shirt
- Appalachian ATVentures Festival Event Pass Helmet Decal
- Access to All Festial Events & Activities Listed Below
- 1 Draw In Our Festival Poker Run (Additional Draws May Be Purchased)
- Gate Entry At Lizard Creek Speedway For All Events
- Entry To The First Annual Hatfield McCoy Country Music Fest “Ft. BIG SMO”