West Virginia’s Hatfield-McCoy Trail System has a new jamboree for UTV enthusiasts, and the first Dirt Days festival drew 500+ people from 16 states and three countries to Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse and Rock House Trails in April 2019. Dirt Days is a festival held April 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th 2020 in downtown Williamson, West Virginia, that showcases some of the best UTV, ATV, and dirt bike trails in North America. The festival includes many industry-related vendors, an awesome local food scene, hundreds of miles of trail riding within a 1/4 mile of the city, a parade, a mud pit and more!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, call the Tug Valley Area CVB at: 304-235-5240. If you plan to attend Dirt Days on any type of motorized off-road vehicle (UTV, ATV or Dirt Bike) you are highly encouraged to pre-register. Pre-Registration is $50 from now until April 14th at 11:59PM. From April 15th until the Festival begins, Registration will increase to $75!
Registration includes the following:
-Official Dirt Days Goodie Bag
-Official Festival T-Shirt (Please Let Us Know Your Size as you Complete Registration!)
-Official Festival Decal
-2020 Hatfield McCoy Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse and Rock House Trail Maps
-Weekend Trail Pass for Hatfield McCoy Trails (Valid for April 23rd-26th 2020 ONLY)
-Mudpit Armband (Gains you access to ride)
-(3) $5 Food Vouchers (Vouchers will be good for local participating restaurant sponsors)
-Official Sponsor List
-Various “Goodies” from Sponsors
Official Festival Events will include:
-Immediate Access to 300+ Miles of Trail Riding on the Buffalo Mountain, Devil Anse and Rock House Trails
-Immediate Access to the most single-trails of any Hatfield McCoy Trail System for dirt bike riders
-Mudpit (Specific Location in Williamson TBA, Specific Times TBA)
-Poker Run (Time TBA)
-Live Musical Entertainment (Time TBA Friday/Saturday; Downtown Williamson)
-Vendors and Showcases (Times TBA for Friday/Saturday; Downtown Williamson)
-Car/Street Bike Show (Saturday 10AM-2PM; Downtown Williamson)
-Parade (Saturday at 6PM Downtown Williamson)
-Fireworks (Saturday at 9:30PM, Downtown Williamson)
- Wear helmets (DOT or SNELL approved)
- Wear seat belts at all times; the number of passengers is limited to the number of factory installed seat belts.
- Keep their hands, arms, feet, head and legs inside the vehicle at all times during operation.
- No booster seats or car seats are allowed
- Possess a valid owner’s manual for the machine being operated that is able to be produced upon request.
- Stay on designated trails. UTVs are permitted on easiest, more difficult, and select most difficult trails (signed accordingly).
- UTVs must be equipped with a steering wheel and low pressure tires.
A full list of Hatfield-McCoy trail regulations can be found here: https://trailsheaven.com/about-the-trails/trail-rules-regulations/
Dirt Days 2020
73 East Second Ave.
Williamson, WV 25561