YAMAHA ANNOUNCES 2022 UTV AND ATV BLU CRU RACE SUPPORT
WIN YAMABUCKS IN CHAMP OFF-ROAD GAS WORCS AND BITD
Yamaha Motor Corporation is proud to pledge more than $140,000 in bLU cRU bonuses for the 2022 Side-by-Side (SxS) and ATV racing seasons. Yamaha’s bLU cRU program offers race bonuses ranging from entry to win a new 2022 YFZ450R to payouts of up to $15,000 for qualified and eligible racers competing in select series and classes with a 2020 or newer YXZ1000R, YXZ1000R SS (Sport Shift), or YFZ450R.
After an impressive showing at King of the Hammers earlier this month to earn the $5,000 bLU cRU check for driving the top-placing YXZ1000R, Yamaha factory-supported racer, Brock Heger will return to the Championship Off-Road Tour to defend his Pro Stock UTV class title in his BH Motorsports / Weller Racing / Maxxis / Yamaha YXZ1000R. Owen and Rodney Van Eperen will also represent the bLU cRU in both the Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV classes in their Powersports 1 / MRT / Beyond Redline / Yamaha YXZ1000Rs. Their team at Powersports 1 will provide trackside support to all YXZ drivers in the series with technical assistance and emergency parts needs. In addition to the $15,000 bLU cRU bonuses offered to the overall Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV champions, Yamaha is offering racing contingencies to the following classes:
- Pro Am: First $3,000; Second $2,500; Third $2,000; Fourth $1,500; Fifth $1,000
- Sportsman: First $1,500; Second $1,000; Third $750; Fourth $500; Fifth $250
Yamaha continues its support of the Great American Short Course Series, offering bLU cRU bonuses to eligible racers who finish the 10-round series on the podium in the Production 1000 and Youth 1000 classes in a YXZ1000R or YXZ1000R SS. Series bonuses include:
- Production 1000: First $5,000; Second $1,500; Third $1,000
- Youth 1000: First $1,500; Second $750; Third $500
Yamaha also supports YXZ1000R and YXZ100RR SS racers for championships in:
- Championship Off-Road Tour, Pro Stock UTV: $15,000
- Championship Off-Road Tour, Pro Mod UTV: $15,000
- Championship Off-Road Tour, Pro-Am UTV: $3,000
- Championship Off-Road Tour, MORR UTV Sportsman: $1,500
- Great American Short Course Series, Production 1000 class: $5,000
- Great American Short Course Series, Youth 1000 class: $1,500
- Best in the Desert Championship, Production 1000 class: $5,000
- World Off-Road Championship Series (WORCS), SxS Pro Stock class: $5,000
Whether you race or simply ride a Yamaha for fun, being a part of the bLU cRU is now more rewarding than ever. Signup is simple and benefits begin immediately upon approval, which includes a free swag bag full of great Yamaha items. Throughout the year, bLU cRU members will also receive exclusive access to special Yamaha events, promotions, training opportunities, and more. To become an official member of the Yamaha bLU cRU and view the full details, visit YamahabLUcRU.com. All qualified racers will be eligible to receive championship bonuses, which are paid directly to their bLU cRU debit card.
For more information on the bLU cRU program, including all guidelines and requirements for ATV and SxS racing, visit YamahabLUcRU.com. To view the entire Proven Off-Road ATV and SxS lineup and learn more, visit YamahaOutdoors.com. Connect with Yamaha on social media via @YamahaOutdoors or search any of the following hashtags on all platforms: #Yamaha #YamahaRacing #REALizeYourPodium #REALizeYourAdventure #ProvenOffRoad #bLUcRU #AssembledInUSA #YXZ1000R #YFZ450R
Comments are closed.