Owners of Yamaha YXZ1000R and YXZ Sport Shift UTVs can sign up for Yamaha’s bLU cRU UTV contingency program, which is offering up to $130,000 in potential payouts across five UTV racing series – Best in the Desert (BiTD), World Off-Road Racing Championship Series (WORCS), Championship Off-Road Tour (CORT), King of the Hammers (KOH), and SxS Sports King of the Elements (KOE). Yamaha is offering both race and series championship bonuses for YXZ1000R and YXZ1000RSS racers for 2021.
Starting with KOH UTVs, Yamaha offered $5,000 for the highest-finishing YXZ and another $10,000 for the UTV overall. SxS Sports KOE and WORCS Pro racers will earn $2,500 per win, $1,500 for second and $1,000 for third. WORCS Pros earn $5,000 per title, while KOE Pro Stock and Mod championships earn $12,500. In CORT, YXZ Pro and Pro-Am racers earn $2,500 per win, $1,500 for second and $1,000 for third; the Pro Stock title bonus is $15,000 and Pro Mod is $10,000. The Pro-Am UTV title is worth $5,000, while the MORR UTV Sportsman title earns $2,500. The BiTD Production 1000 title earns $5,000.
These bonuses are for 2019 and newer YXZ1000R and YXZ1000RSS, so prepare yours for racing and make sure you have nerf bars for close-quarter battles!
Side-by-Side Championship Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Racers must complete and submit a 2021 Championship Bonus registration by November 30, 2021, to be eligible for bonuses earned in 2021. Register at: yamahamotorsports.com
- Upon 2021 registration approval, bLU cRU racers will receive a reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card within 4 to 6 weeks.
- bLU cRU registered racers will receive $45 on their bLUcRUSwag.com account for bLU cRU apparel.
- bLU cRU racers competing in/on a 2019 model or newer YXZ / YFZ in all races of an identified series are eligible for the championship bonus affiliated with that series (**exception: top finishing bLU cRU racer in a YXZ at King of Hammers will collect the $5,000).
- Winners must complete an I.R.S. W-9 Form in order to receive payment or YFZ450R.
- All registered winning racers will be issued credit to their reloadable Yamaha bLU cRU debit card after Yamaha receives confirmation of the Official series or event results from promoter and racer has completed a registration form and valid I.R.S. W-9 Form.
- Only 2019 or newer U.S. model YXZ and YFZ models purchased in the United States are eligible.
- Winning racers must have a valid U.S. social security number to be eligible.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid to the WARRANTY REGISTERED owner. If a sponsored racer will be competing, as opposed to the warranty registered owner, bonus will be paid to the racer.
- Series results must be received from race promoter within 30 days from the conclusion of series/event for championship bonus to be paid. If a promoter fails to do so, Yamaha will not pay bonus on the applicable series/event.
- The above series and classes are eligible for ATV / SxS bLU cRU payments or YFZ as specified.
- Racers will be required to have approved Yamaha and bLU cRU logos in specified locations on their YXZ or YFZ and riding gear or driving suit throughout the series to be eligible.
- Vehicles should maintain any combination of original OE plastic color.
- Championship Bonuses will be paid directly to racer’s.
- Gift Cards will be mailed directly to racer’s.
- All bLU cRU Racers participating in specified ATV Classes in both GNCC & AMA MX for theYFZ450R’s will receive 1 entry per event that racer participates.
- YFZ450R’s will be announced at the Series Banquet.
- Go to YamahabLUcRU.com for more details.
- Program details subject to change without notice at Yamaha’s sole discretion.
WORCS UTV SCHEDULE
1. Jan. 15-17…Lake Havasu, AZ
2. Feb. 12-14…Peoria, AZ
3. Mar. 19-21…Primm, NV
4. Apr. 30-May 2…Las Vegas, NV
5. June 4-6…Cache Valley, ID
6. September 3-5…Wickenburg, AZ
7. Oct. 1-3…Devore, CA
8. Oct. 29-31…Mesquite, NV
9-10. Nov. 12-14…Primm, NV
CHAMPIONSHIP OFF-ROAD TOUR UTVS
1-2. June 5-6…Langlade County Fair/Antigo, WI
3-4. June 26-27…Crandon, WI
5-6. July 9-10…Elk River, MN
7-8. July 31-Aug. 1…DirtCity/Lena, WI
9-10. Aug. 14-15…ERX/Eagle River, WI
11-12. Sept. 3-4…Crandon, WI
SXS SPORTS KING OF THE ELEMENTS SERIES
1. Feb. 26-27…Arctic Derby/Eagle River, WI
2. May 21-22…Short-Course/Lena, WI
3. Sept. 17-18…Short-Course/Maribel, WI
4. TBA, TBA…Elk River, WI
BEST IN THE DESERT 2021 UTV SERIES
1. Feb. 18-21…Parker (250), AZ
2. Mar. 24-28…UTV Legends/Laughlin, NV
3. Apr. 28-May 2…Silver State 300/Alamo, NV
4. Aug. 11-15…Vegas-to-Reno/Reno, NV
5. Sept. 30-Oct.3…Desert Classic/Laughlin, NV
6. Nov. 3 -7…Bluewater Dez Challenge/Parker, AZ
Contact…(702) 457-5775, www.bitd.com